Looking Forward
This week I've worked hard on committing to a more rigid regime that will help me succeed. I'm trying to do one thing really well at at time and hopefully it will be added to my muscle memory so I do it without thinking. This week's goal was to give myself 1 hour of uninterrupted research time at work each day. Trying to find new deals has been difficult lately with the state of the market and it has made my desire wane in looking. Seems like I'm easily distracted by other, potentially more immediate gratifying tasks. I can't say that after one week I've succeeded but, I've at least stayed true to this exercise.
I also want to comment for my own purposes to rewatch this youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I
Elder Holland tells a too close to home story of not giving up. I should watch this clip at least once a month to remind myself that some current trials will only be distant future memories.
I've already completed multiple entrepreneurial interviews but met a new person this week, Jennie Abandanato, whose business and story was quite intriguing. It showed me that there are so many ways to be successful in this world if I'd only take the leap.
I just wish the canyon didn't look so wide or deep.
I also want to comment for my own purposes to rewatch this youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I
Elder Holland tells a too close to home story of not giving up. I should watch this clip at least once a month to remind myself that some current trials will only be distant future memories.
I've already completed multiple entrepreneurial interviews but met a new person this week, Jennie Abandanato, whose business and story was quite intriguing. It showed me that there are so many ways to be successful in this world if I'd only take the leap.
I just wish the canyon didn't look so wide or deep.
Comments
Post a Comment